QuickBooks Essential Training Course Objective
This QuickBooks Essential Training Course enables newly registered accountants and bookkeepers to boost their skills and knowledge and help you manage your business finances as well as storing precise bookkeeping records.
With QuickBooks Online assistance, accountants and bookkeepers will be able to do end-to-end workflow, strategies on how to set up budgets, calculate profit earned, access reports to analyse business performance and search and fix errors.
QuickBooks Essential Training Course (SkillsFutureApproved / PIC Claimable)
- Introduction to QB Online
- Set up a QuickBooks Online Company – function in multiple currencies and GST
- QuickBooks Online imports data of Customers and Services
- QuickBooks Online imports data of Charts of Accounts and Product & Services
- Examine data after importation
- Personalizing the Company Settings – Customize QuickBooks Online option based on what
is the best suitable for you or your client’s business in Company Settings.
- Establishing Budgets, Preference, and Operate Users
- Recording Transactions & Operate Bank transactions – Learn how to track inventory, quantity in hand and cost of goods sold.
- Managing GST, Reporting, Tips and Advice, QuickBooks Online Helpdesk
- Business owners
- Xero Accounting Software Users
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for training schedules.
International Plaza – Beside Tanjong Pagar MRT
Please take note that:
- We can arrange a close class if your company have a minimum of 6 participants.
- All payments are accepted using only Singapore dollars, and are non-exchangeable or non refundable for other items.
Sign up for QuickBooks Online Essential Training Course