Sign up for MYOB Inventory Training Course Singapore at only $298
SkillsFuture Covers 100% of Course Fees (Self Sponsored)
MYOB Inventory Training Courses Singapore
- Introduction to MYOB Inventory Terminologies
- Setting up related inventory account codes
- How to create non-inventory items
- Setup inventory beginning balances
- Using Linked Accounts for Inventory, Sales and Purchases
- Creating Sales Invoices
- Creating Purchase orders and Supplier Bills
- Recording sales item returns (Sales Credit Note)
- Learn to Handle Backorders
- How to Convert Sales Order to Purchase Order, Purchase Order to Bill, Sales Order to Invoices
- Creating Auto-Build item for product package/promotion/h
- How to Build and Auto-Build Items
- Standard Costs – Setting up Preferences
- How to Handle Items received without Supplier Invoice
- How to set Item Price
- End-of-month inventory count
- Making Adjustments to Inventory
- Year-end Rollover for Item Movements
- Creating Item Code & Price Matrix
- Assigning customer-specific price level and sales layout.
- Setup Multiple-warehouse or multiple-inventory location
- How to Handle Negative Inventory
- Relocating Inventory through Move Items or Transfer Items
- Business owners
- Myob Accounting Software Users
To be confirmed!
International Plaza – Beside Tanjong Pagar MRT
Please take note that:
- We can arrange a close class if your company have a minimum of 6 participants.
- All payments are accepted using only Singapore dollars, and are non-exchangeable or non refundable for other items.
Singapore Myob Inventry Course Objective
We are offering training on MYOB Inventory in Singapore so that you can learn about handling inventories from especially the stock-tracked inventory items. Case studies are conducted after discussions to reinforce knowledge and apply to a real business scenario. So contact us now or click on Signup to register for this course now.
It is very important for businesses who keep track of their stock buying and selling transactions. This is because you can lose big customer orders because you think your inventory level is enough to cover your customers’ orders. Only to find out during or few days before the sales orders shipment that your inventory quantities on hand are not enough! MYOB Inventory is designed efficiently manage inventories and even in multiple locations as well as back orders and selling items with multiple components and many more topics.