Fundamentals in FRS Training Course Singapore (SkillsFuture Approved)
Fundamentals in FRS Training Course Singapore introduce participants to common Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) that is needed to handle various business scenarios, accounting treatment and disclosure in the financial reporting.
The usage of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), previously known as International Accounting Standards (IAS) is an important change in the accounting sphere. Financial Reporting Standards (FRSs) are based on the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). The FRS defines common accounting standards and how financial reports are to be presented.
This is a must attend FRS workshop for anyone who is new to financial reporting so as to be equipped with a clearer understanding of the key concepts of FRS.
Curriculum Covered in Fundamental FRS Training Course (SkillsFuture Approved)
- Overall view of Fundamental FRS Training course:
- Brief discussion on Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- FRS affecting presentation:
- FRS 1 – Presentation of Financial Statements
- FRS affecting Assets:
- FRS 2 – Inventories
- FRS 16 – Property, Plant & Equipment
- FRS 17 – Leases
- FRS 23 – Borrowing Costs
- FRS 36 – Impairment of assets
- FRS 38 – Intangible Assets
- FRS 39 – Financial assets
- FRS 40 – Investment Property
- FRS 105 – Non-current assets held for sale & discontinued operations
- FRS affecting adjustments:
- FRS 8 – Accounting policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates & Errors
- FRS 10 – Events after Reporting Period
- FRS 37 – Provisions, Contingent Liabilities & Contingent Assets
- FRS miscellaneous:
- FRS 18 – Revenue
- FRS 20 – Accounting for Government Grants & Disclosure of Government Assistance
- FRS 21 – Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
- FRS 24 – Related Party Disclosures
Please take note that:
- Training Classes will be postponed if there are less than 6 participants.
- We can arrange a close class if your company has a minimum of 6 participants.
- All payments are accepted using only Singapore dollars, and are non-refundable or non-exchangeable for other items.