Sign up for MYOB Multi-Currency Training Course (SkillsFuture)
SkillsFuture Covers 100% of Course Fees (Self Sponsored)
MYOB Multi-Currency Training Courses Singapore
- Setup MYOB’s Multi-Currency Option
- Creation of Account Codes to track Foreign Currency
- Lean to setup currency codes & Linked accounts
- Assignment of Currency to Cards (Supplier and Customer Cards)
- Recording of foreign exchange purchases
- Recording of foreign exchange sales
- Recording of Payment for Purchases
- Recording payment from Sales
- Recognize realized and unrealized foreign exchange gain / Losses
- Foreign Currency Reports
- Business owners
- Xero Accounting Software Users
To be confirmed!
International Plaza – Beside Tanjong Pagar MRT
Please take note that:
- We can arrange a close class if your company have a minimum of 6 participants.
- Payment made in Singapore Dollars only. Fees are not refundable. Fees cannot be exchanged for another item.
Singapore MYOB Multi-Currency Training Objective
We are offering one-day training on MYOB Multi-Currency in Singapore. Learn the easy way to activate the multi-currency setting in MYOB and setup foreign exchange currencies, day to day recording of foreign currency purchases and sales transactions to generation of reports to recognition of foreign exchange gains or losses. If your company uses more than one currency for purchases and sales transactions or you simply want to learn how to record foreign currency transactions in MYOB, then contact us or sign up in the link below.